Tragic Crises

Grayson H (Arizona):

My wife had to quit her job to be my caregiver due to my disabilities and my ex-wife is trying to withhold income for false claims of back child support. My ex-wife’s filing was denied but the VA has not refunded my money back yet. We need help with groceries and rent.

Crusaders Notes:

Crusadersvalorforveterans is going to buy emergency food and help with the rent. Please donate or share this Veterans story on your social media platforms. Tracey Nazarenus President Crusaders Valor For Veterans 303-324-7096