• Robert Adams, MD wrote on Tracey's Wall 2 years ago

    @traceynazarenus Tracey,
    Your most recent request for help is from a 100% disabled veteran.
    Army Relief Society will help here.
    From their web site note:
    Who is eligible?
    Soldiers on active duty and their eligible dependents.
    Soldiers retired from active duty because of longevity, or retired upon reaching age 60 (Reserve Component) and their eligible Family members.
    Widows(ers) and orphans of Soldiers who died while on active duty or while retired.
    Medically retired Soldiers and their eligible Family members. <<< HERE
    A standard service is helping with rent.
    I recommend you contact each services Relief Society and get contacts that you can use.

    God bless